Sunday, February 13, 2011

A rush of blood to the head

This was the second time in less than a month that I climbed all the way up. The rush was literally breathtaking! An indescribable feeling. It was sheer euphoria flooding through my veins, every moment I could feel my heart throbbing with all the adrenaline, and as the pumping got harder there was an unknown source that urged me to surge forward and give in all I could. I was raising my bar. Nothing's impossible, all you need to do is reach out and grab what's yours. This pleasure is the highest drug of any form. It's just too tough to reach it because giving up seems easier, and some people are just plain LAZY! Money can only provide you with highs that last and finish instantaneously. They wreak havoc in our mind, body and soul. Physical exertion pushes you to reach out farther, stretch your goals and tear apart the imaginary seams that bind us within our closed cocoons. Break free. Live curious :)

2 comments: